Some apache groupware bugs - mostly in:
1) Listen 81 and NameVirtualHost *:81. ?! The Listen port, for the default virtual http host, is 81 - but the Artica management console (Freewebs main page) says standard http (which is 80) - there is no place to change the port TO 81, or BACK TO 80 ?!
2) The ServerName and ServerAdmin are set to invalid values - from the email domain of one of the organizations, which does not exist in DNS anywhere - not in DNSMasq, not on the internet.
Servername webmail.mydomain2.local.com (this is invalid - does not exist in the DNSMasq - from one of my organizations, which as the invalid email domain mydomain2.local.com).
3) Artica is using this invalid email domain - very confusing - in the https default host's (VirtualHost *:443) path parameters for DocumentRoot, SSLCertificateFile, SSLCertificateKeyFile, php_value error_log, Directory, CustomLog, and ErrorLog.
4) In the default virtual host for http ( VirtualHost *:81.. should be 80!) , Artica is using this invalid DNS domain:
Redirect / https : // webmail.mydomain2.local.com
5) Artica's apache-groupware.conf has a 2nd sets of default http and https virtual hosts !!!!
Also, the Servernames do not exist in my DNSMasq... why is Artica using them?
Obviously only the first set of default http and https virtual hosts (above) will get used.
The second virtual hosts are probably from a previous release of the Artica code, for Groupwares:
Refirect / https : // crm1.articabox
Servername crm1.articabox (invalid dns name)
(invalid dns name and invalid email address )
+ same thing as #3 above.
6) Include /usr/local/apache-groupware/conf/joomla-vhosts.conf
First: after I clicked in the mangement console to install Joomla on my freewebs/groupware domain (crm.mydomain.com - this is a valid IP and points to artica, from both LAN and internet), this joomla-vhosts.conf file is empty ?!?!
Second: Shouldn't these 5 app-specific domain groupware httpd conf files (jomla, webdav, backuppc, mirror, and others) be included BEFORE the default virtual hosts ?? I thought apache matches on the first virtual host that it finds..
7) I think I can't change this file manually, because Artica regenerates it from time to time ?? Or can I change it?